Friday 6 November 2015

How to barch and get lots of loot.



I started barching lately and it is working for me.  I just use about 120 archers and 80 barbarians.  I send in the barbarians than the archers.  You must make sure the mining is on the outside of the base. Also make sure they are filled up .  I usually look at the elixir mine and see if it is at least half full.  If the elixir mine is full than usually the gold mine is too.  U must also look at how much you spent on troops vs how much you are getting.  I aim for bases that have about 50 to 80 k elixer minimum.

What are your strategies to get good loot.  We would like to hear them below.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Learned a lot from the video and I have seen you replays on coc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barching is the best!!! So glad I tried it :)

    ReplyDelete